Having been accredited through British Engineering Services with the CE Marking of Structural Steelwork to BS EN1090-1 Execution Class 2 in order to meet legislation applied in July 2014, Harlech Mechanical Services can engage in structural steel projects to a volume of 10 Tonnes.
Our specifically trained and qualified fabrication and welding team with experienced supervisors and co-ordinators ensure a high quality end product that is driven by these new and necessary guidelines.
- M.M.A., M.I.G. and T.I.G. Welding processes are employed in the fabrication of carbon steels, stainless steels, aluminium and other specialist materials
- Coded welders to EN 15614 and ASME 1X Procedures for pipe, vessel and structural applications
- Plasma and guillotine plate cutting
- Bending and rolling
- Fitting and commissioning
- Outside test and erection area
- Quality Control